Achievement of ISLAMIC FIQH ACADEMY (INDIA)
Achievements of the Academy in number (1989-2020)
- Number of Fiqhi Seminar: 28
- Number of Academic Seminar: 49
- Number of Workshops and Symposium: 31
- Academic Lectures & Symposium: 57
- Number of Seminars in the Government Universities: 12
- Number of Seminars held outside India: 2
- Number of Training Camps: 5
- Number of Lectures in Islamic Madaris and Others: 100
- Number of Books and Publications in Urdu: 300
- Number of Books and Publication in Arabic: 60
- Number of Books and Publication in English: 20
- Nuber of Books and Publication in Hindi: 7
- Number of Books and Papers Translated: 200
- Number of Abridgments and summaries: 30
- Number of Drafts Prepared: 400
- Number of jurisprudential decision: 810
- Number of Coordinating and Organizing Committee of the Academy: 4
- Number of Participation in international conferences. More than: 200
- Number of High profile Projects Completed: 40
- Website of the Academy: 1 (In four languages)
- Number of old Fiqhi manuscripts: 2 (Eight Volumes)
- Number of Scholarship for University Research Scholars: 20
- Number of Distributed Books (Including Quran): 20000
- Number of research scholars who approach to IFA for the research work: 100
- Number of Electronic Magazine "Al Modawana": 22
- Number of Gift Books in Arabic for Free Distribution: 500
- Number of Urdu Fiqhi Books in Pakistan: 32
- Urdu translation of jurisprudential encyclopedia in 45 volumes
- Collective deliberations and decisions on 200 new contemporary topics
- Organized four academic programs in collaboration with ISESCO (Morocco)
- Organized an economic program collaboration with the the International Union of Muslim Scholars
- Organized two important academic programs collaboration with the IDB Jeddah and IRT Jeddah
- Organized an international seminar in Istanbul collaboration with the ISAM Turkey
- Scholarly collaboration with the International Institute for Islamic Thought
- Conducted two important training programs with Markaz Tamez Bahsi Al-Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University (Saudi Arabia)
- Academy Jurisprudential Books Published and Printed in Malaysia, Lebanon, Qatar, Egypt, Pakistan
- Conducted programs on the topics of economic development, education and training of Muslims
- Scientific agreements with international organizations
- Number of Projects Completed: 29
Important projects completed by IFA during last 30 years:
- First Project: Research of Jurisprudential Manuscripts, 2 in number: (1)- Mukhtaratun Nawazil by Marghinani in four volumes, and, (2)- Sinwanul Qaza wa Unwanul Ifta by Ashfurqani in four volumes)
- Second Project:
- Third Project: Translation of the entire Islamic Fiqhi Encyclopedia, prepared in Kuwait in Urdu Language in Forty Five (45) volumes.
- Fourth Project: Translation of Contemporary Jurisprudential Books, 30 in number, in Urdu Language.
- Fifth Project: 28 Fiqhi seminars on national and international level, in which more than 3 hundred Islamic scholars and experts from India and abroad participated in every program and sessions.
- Sixth Project: 39 Academic and Intellectual seminars on national and international level, in which professors, jurists and academicians participated.
- Seventh Project: 40 Workshops and camps in cooperation with young Islamic scholars in which universities’ young research scholars participated.
- Eighth Project: 2 International seminars in Turkey, in which university professors from Turkey as well as India participated.
- Ninth Project: 5 Educational and training camps in which students of the religious seminaries and Madaris participated.
- Tenth Project: Series of more than 100 academic lectures in Indian Islamic Madaris and others in cooperation with the Indian and foreign universities’ professors.
- Eleventh Project: Specific gatherings and meetings of intellectuals and academicians.
- Twelfth Project: Translation of 200 research academic and intellectual papers in different languages.
- Thirteenth Project: Translation of 7 Books published from International Center for Moderation, Kuwait.
- Fourteenth Project: Translation of 3 books published by the Commission for Application of Sharia, Kuwait.5. Second Project: Urdu translation of the Decisions of International Fiqh Academies (Islamic Fiqh Academy, affiliated to World Islamic League in Makkah Mukarramah, International Islamic Fiqh Academy, affiliated to Islamic Conference and European Committee for Ifta and Research).
- Fifteenth Project: Printing and publication 250 jurisprudential academic books in different languages.
- Sixteenth Project: Preparation of 35 academic treatises and research papers on different topics in different language.
- Seventeenth Project: Academic and intellectual participation in international conferences on behalf of the Academy, whose number exceeds 150.
- Eighteenth Project: Providing academic, intellectual and research materials for university research scholars in different phases of doctorate in Indian and foreign universities: 40 researchers
- Nineteenth Project: Grant of 20 scholarship to the university research scholars in different disciplines.
- Twentieth Project: Preparing 30 abridgments/ summaries in modern and easy to understand style.
- Twenty First Project: Founding and enrichment of “IFA Publications” with full vitality and implementation mechanism, which published 200 books.
- Twenty Second Project: Publishing “Al-Mudawwana” (Arabic Language) an electronic journal 18 in number.
- Printing of the Calendar for IFA in every year.
- Twenty Fourth Project: Issuing Fatwa by the Department of Ifta to guide and direct the persons asking fatwa.
- Twenty Fifth Project: Buying lands to build the new building of the Academy.
- Twenty Sixth Project: 50 Special advisory meeting of the Board of Directors and Executive Body.
- Twenty Seventh Project: Distribution of books and CDs free of costs among the participants in seminars and programs of the Academy.
- Twenty Eighth Project: Religious guidance and direction of the people by distributing Islamic booklets for awareness.
- Twenty Ninth Project: Translation of introductory and historical books about “Aqsa Mosque”.
- Translation of 14 Maqasid Books into Urdu.
In the field of seminars and conferences:
In order to solve the problems and issues, the Academy adopted the methodology of academic debate and in the light of Islamic Jurisprudence in cooperation with the jurists and experts to arrive at clear results, and during the last 28 years, 25 seminars were organized in different places, regions and cities, in which most of the important issues, were discussed which are clear from the following table:
Table No. 1
Table of Seminars Held on Different Topics:
|1st||April 1-3, 1989||New Delhi||Organ Transplantation, Birth Control, Pagdi (Rental Security)|
|2nd||Dec 8-11, 198||New Delhi||Currency, Bank Interest, Commercial Interest|
|3rd||June 8-11, 1990||Bangalore (Karnataka)||Islamic Banking, Murabah, Sale of Rights|
|4th||Aug 9-12, 1991||Hyderabad (AP)||Exchange of Currencies between two different countries, Insurance, Islamic Banking|
|5th||Oct 30 - Nov.2, 1992||Azamgarh (UP)||New Issues Concerning Zakah an important expenditure in the way of Allah|
|6th||Dec 31,1993 - Jan 2,1994||Omarabad (Tamil Nadu)||Ushr-o-Khiraj System of Islam, Juristic Status of India as a country|
|7th||Dec 30,1994 - Jan 2,1995||Bharuch, (Gujarat)||Slaughtering through Machines, Rooyat –al- Hilal, Zarurat Wa Hajat|
|8th||Oct 22-24,1995||Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh)||Medical Ethics, Ishtiraat Fi Nikah, Urf wa Aadat|
|9th||Oct 11-14, 1996||Jaipur (Rajasthan)||Fish Pond Trade, Sale and Purchase before possession, Shares, Astronomical Sunrise in Rajasthan|
|10th||Oct 24-27, 1997||Mumbai||Awqaf, Hajj-o-Umrah, Bai Bil Taqseet.|
|11th||April 17-19,1999||Patna (Bihar)||Kifaat,Wilayat in Nikah and the orders relating to Weak ( Zaiif) Ahadith|
|12th||Feb 11-14, 2000||Basti (Uttar Pradesh)||Internet and Media, Talaq Sakran, Shariah Position of Differences of opinion.|
|13th||April 13-16, 2001||Katauli, Malihabad (Uttar Pradesh)||Transformation, Marriage by force, Investment of Zakah, Finalizing deals through Internet|
|14th||Jun 20-22, 2004||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)||Relations between the Muslims and Non-Muslims, Islam and the World Peace, The Issue of Using Gelatin, The Creation of New Awqaf|
|15th||March 11-13, 2006||Mysore (Karnataka)||Genetic Science, Medical Insurance, Bank Cards & DNA Test|
|16th||Ma 30- April 2, 2007||Azamgarh (Uttar Pradesh)||Network Marketing, Euthanasia, Brain Death, Time period for stone pelting at Jamarat and Stay outside Mina within the limits of Haram|
|17th||5-7 April, 2008||Burhanpur (Madhya Pradesh)||Ecological Conservation, Sex Education, Applying modern methods of medical treatment during a fast, Starting point of a journey, Shariah command convening the place of Employment.|
|18th||28Feb-2Mar 2009||Madurai (Tamil Nadu)|
Rights of Prisoners, Educational Loans, Plastic Surgery, Women’s Employment.
|12-15 Feb 2010||Jamia Mazhar Saadat, Gujarat||ivorce Through Court in non Muslim Countries, Children’s participation in their fathers business, Credibility of place during the days of affirming sacrifice, Taxable Value (Nisab) in Gold and Silver, Issue of Tawarruq, Shariah Status of the Existing Currency|
|20th||5-7 March, 2011||Jamiul Uloom Furqania, Rampur (UP)||Joint and Nuclear Families, Water Resources, Multidimensional Employments, Entertainment Tourism, Photography, Drama, Cartoons, Humour, Sports and Games|
|21st||3-5 March 2012||Jamia Islamia Banjari, Indore (MP)||Conflict between husband and wife, Drugs, Insurance|
|22nd||9-11 March 2013||Jamia Islamia Arbia , Amroha (UP)||Shariah Concept Concerning Election Issues, Shariah Provisions of Bond in Economics & Commerce, Shariah Provisions of Bai –Wafa( Loan on Equitable)|
|23rd||1-3 March 2014||Jamia Uloomul Qua’an, Jambusar, (Gujrat)||Citizenship and its issues, Issues related to Contract, Issues related to heritage and will, Issues related with Hiba.|
|24th||1-3 March 2015||Ochra, Kerala||Issues about publishing & Composing of Holy Quran, rights of Child in Islam, A Princeple of Halal-o-Haram Food Ingredients, Terms and Conditions for the release of Halal Certificate, Donation of Human Organs and Parts.|
|25th||5-7 February 2016||Jamia Islamia Arebia Badarpur (Assam)||1. The people of Scripture and their Issues. 2. Rights of elderly and disabled persons in Islam 3. Differences of views and unity of Ummah 4. Religious Dialogue- rules and manners|
|26th||4-6 March, 2017||Ujjain, MP||Environment, Trade in Gold and Silver, obtaining benefits from Schemes of the Government and the laws in vogue pertaining to sale and purchase of land|
|27th||25-27 November, 2017||Mumbai||Animal rights, matters pertaining to modern educational institutions, matters arsing out of sale and purchase of homes divorce and social issues relating to them.|
|28th||17-19 November 2018||Rajasthan||The effects of ignorance (not be¬ing informed) on the Orders of Shariah, Matters concerning Information Technology, Sale and purchase of diamonds and gems, Impositions of financial penalties in the light of Sariah|
|29th||30thNov-2nd Dec. 2018||Deoband, UP||he trade of fruits of the orchard, Travel of Women without their Mehram, Sighting of the Crescent-new moon, etc.|
Table No. 2
Table of Academic and Intellectual Seminars Held on Different Topics:
|1||New Delhi||19 Nov, 2006||Concept of freedom and Islamic Law|
|2||New Delhi||25-26 April, 2009||Education of Islamic Finance & Economics in Indian Madrassas|
|3||Aligarh||25 July, 2009||Women’s Rights in Islam|
|4||New Delhi||23 Oct. 2009||Ceremony of the Fiqh Encyclopedia|
|5||New Delhi||24-25 Oct., 2009||Economic Upliftment of Indian Muslims: Opportunities and Prospects|
|6||Deoband||26-27 Dec, 2009||Education of Islamic Fiqh in Madarsas – Methods & Procedures|
|7||New Delhi||2-3 Jan, 2010||Minority Rights and Islamophobia: Confines of Freedom|
|8||Lucknow||3-4 Nov, 2010||System & Method of Ifta & Qaza Training in India|
|9||Hyderabad||27-28 Nov, 2010||Family System and Rights of Women|
|10||Aligarh||23-24 April, 2011||Human Rights with Special Reference to Minority Rights|
|11||Lucknow||20-22 May, 2011||Ulama-e-Farangi Mahal – Introduction & Contribution|
|12||New Delhi||28-29 May, 2011||Relevance of Islamic Law in the Contemporary World|
|13||Patna||21-22 Sept, 2011||Contemporary Religious Education: Problems & Conditions|
|14||Istanbul||15-16 Oct, 2011||Application of Islamic Fiqh in the Indian Subcontinent and the Ottoman State|
|15||AMU Alig.||28-29 April, 2012||Political System in Islam|
|16||New Delhi||12-13 Oct. ,2012||Concept of freedom and its application in Islamic Jurisprudence|
|17||Mau||8-9 Nov., 2012||Heritage of Jurisprudence in India|
|18||Shriwardhan||6-7 Jan. 2013||Fiqh Shafayee in India|
|19||New Delhi||22-24 April, 2013||Shari’ah Rules for Interfaith Dialogue|
|20||New Delhi||2-3 Nov., 2013||Arabic Language in India|
|21||Bangalore||29-30 March, 2014||Waqf in India|
|22||Hyderabad||12 Nov, 2014||Elements of Unity in the Schools of Jurisprudence|
|23||Hyderabad||13 Nov., 2014||Current Issues and Islamic Jurisprudence|
|24||New Delhi||18 Nov., 2014||Interfaith Dialogue among Indian Religions|
|25||New Delhi||9 Dec, 2014||Islamic Thought– Introduction & History and its role in Construction of the Ummah|
|26||Patna||21 Dec, 2014||National Issues and Solutions in the Light of Islamic Shariah|
|27||New Delhi||27 Dec, 2014||Ummah and Concept of Unity in the Light of Islamic Teachings|
|28||Kolkata||13-15,March 2015||Pluralistic Society: Islam & Muslims.|
|29||New Delhi||17-18,Fab, 2016||Arabic Heritage in India|
|30||Istanbul||27-28 Feb 2016||The Fiqhi Heritage in the Ottoman Empire and India in Light of printed works and Manuscripts.|
|31||New Delhi||27-28 Aug 2016||Awqaf in India, Challenges & Problems|
|32||New Delhi||1 Dec. 2016||The services of Andalusian scholars in the field of Islamic jurisprudence|
|33||New Delhi||3rd Dec 2016||Effects of Mobile and Internet on Children|
|34||New Delhi||10th Dec, 2016||The Need & Importance of Moderation in the Method of Ifta|
|35||New Delhi||24th Dec, 2016||Islamic Financial system & the one based on interest|
|36||Jamia Millia Islami, New Delhi||29th Dec, 2016||Contemporary issues and the need for Ijtihad|
|37||Hyderabad||21st Jan 2017||Current Methods of Teaching Shariah & Ways to make it better & more Effective|
|38||New Delhi||21 April 2018||Reformation of the human society: the Quranic perspective|
|39||New Delhi||28-29 June 2018||System of Zakat and Waqf: with special reference to India and Bangladesh|
|40||New Delhi||2-3 September 2018||Condition of the Muslim women in modern Indian society|
|41||New Delhi||2 November 2018||Importance of the Islamic originality in Islamic studies: with reference to India|
|42||Kadapa||23-24 Feb 2019||Modern Education in Religious Schools & Religious Education in Modern Schools|
|43||New Delhi||27 April, 2019||Arabic Poetry in India, Ancient & Modern|
|44||New Delhi||20 July, 2019||Islam & Muslims in Rajasthan: Problems & Situation|
|45||Mau – UP||19-20 Oct, 2019||Science of Hadith in India & Eminent Indian Scholars of Hadith|
|46||New Delhi||9 November 2020||Contribution of India to the Ilm-ul Kalaam (Islamic philosophy)|
|47||New Delhi||21-22 November 2020||Promotion of the Quranic sciences in India|
|48||New Delhi||24 December 2020||Some prominent scholars and thinkers and their thoughts and ideologies|
|49||New Delhi||26-27 December 2020||Role of the universities of Delhi in promotion of the Arabic language|
Table No. 3
Workshops and Camps:
|1st||Ghaziabad||1-3 Sep. 1992||Training Camp on Different Issues of Islamic Jurisprudence|
|2nd||Basti||June 1993||Training Camp on Different Issues of Islamic Jurisprudence|
|3rd||Ghaziabad||22-24 Sep. 1993||Training Camp on Different Issues of Islamic Jurisprudence|
|4th||New Delhi||21-25 Dec 2003||Objectives of Shariah|
|5th||New Delhi||19-24 Nov 2005||How to teach Arabic language|
|6th||New Delhi||1-4 Dec 2005||Objectives of Shariah|
|7th||New Delhi||8-12 Dec 2006||Objectives of Shariah|
|8th||Hyderabad||3-4 Feb 2007||Modern Medical Issues|
|9th||Lucknow||15-16 May 2007||Modern Medical Issues|
|10th||Calicut||27-30 June 2007||27-30 June 2007|
|11th||Patna||7-8 July 2007||Modern Medical Issues|
|12th||Patna||22-24 July 2007||Objectives of Shariah|
|13th||Azamgarh||25-27 July 2007||Objectives of Shariah|
|14th||Umerabad||29 July 2007||Objectives of Shariah|
|15th||Kerala||30-31 July 2007||Objectives of Shariah|
|16th||Hyderabad||1st Aug 2007||Objectives of Shariah|
|17th||New Delhi||19-23 May 2008||How to teach Arabic language|
|18th||Deoband||21-23 June 2008||Objectives of Shariah|
|19th||Lucknow||28-30 June 2008||Objectives of Shariah|
|20th||Hyderabad||5-8 Nov. 2009||Principals of Islamic Jurisprudence|
|21st||New Delhi||18 Feb 2010||Islamic Economics and its literal & Practical Application|
|22nd||Azamgarh||19-20 July 2011||Ideological development|
|23rd||Lucknow||21-22 July 2011||Ideological development|
|24th||Deoband||23 July 2011||Ideological development|
|25th||New Delhi||31 August - 4th Sept||Present Issues and expertise of research Examples of electronic and printed matter|
|26th||Hyderabad||25-28 Jan 2014||Methodology of Teaching of Quran|
|27th||New Delhi||26th-30th Nov 2015||Research Skill to Understand the Modern Issues of Jurisprudence through print and electronic resources with their Applied Models|
|28th||New Delhi||7 March 2018||Contemporary Islamic education in India: An academic analysis|
|29th||New Delhi||1-2 August 2018||Syllabus of the Islamic Madrasas in Indian: traditional and modern approaches|
|30th||New Delhi||28-29 November 2020||Women rights in Islamic Shariah and international covenants|
|31st||New Delhi||19-20 December 2020||Application of the Shariah Maqasid (intentions) in contemporary reality|
Table No. 4
Academic Lectures & Symposia at a Glance
|1.||Unity of the four Madhhab||Dr. Izzuddin Bozaghibah||17th Oct 2012||Lecture Hall IFA|
|2.||Non Muslim Organizations of India and their modus operandi||Syed Jawed Ali||31, May 2014||Lecture Hall IFA|
|3.||The guidance of Islamic Fiqh in the finding of solutions of new issues||Dr. Ml. Badrul Hasan Qasmi||4th Sep, 2014||Lecture Hall IFA|
|4.||Doubts & Questions of the west about Islam||Dr. Ataullah Siddiqi||12 th Sept 2014||Lecture Hall IFA|
|5.||The Indian Muslim Community Facing new challenges||M. Khalid Saifullah Rahmani||22nd Oct, 2014||Lecture Hall IFA|
|6.||Occupation of Aqsa by the Jews - Situation & Issues||Dr. Zafrul Islam Khan||1st Nov 2014||Library Hall Joga Bai|
|7.||Non Muslim Organizations of India||Mr. Syed Jawed Ali||13th Nov 2014||Darul Uloom Waqf, Deoband|
|8.||The Services of Saudi Arabia in Islamic Fiqh||Dr. Mohd Ozair Shams Makki||17th Dec 2014||Lecture Hall IFA|
|9.||Hindu organisations of India: institutions and personalities||Mr. Abdur Rashid Agwan||29th April 2015||Jamiatul Falah Baleriaganj UP|
|10.||International scenario and Media||Dr. Zafrul Islam Khan Sahab||30th April, 2015||Madrastaul Islah Sraimeer, Azamgarh|
|11.||International scenario and Media||Dr. Zafrul Islam Khan Sahab||30th April, 2015||Jamiatul Falah Baleria Ganj, UP|
|12.||Mixing of Haram Items in Existing Food Products||Dr. Zul Fiqar Arrasheed Azad||10th May 2015||Jamia Shah Waliullah, Muradabad|
|13.||The Hatred towards Islam & Muslims in western countries, couses & solutions||Dr. Ataullah Siddiqi||i||Lecture Hall IFA|
|14.||Hinduism, its organisations and their modus operandi||Janab Abdur Rashid Agwan||9th April 2016||Jamia Imam Anwar, Deoband|
|15.||Haram constituents in present food products||Dr. Zul Fiqar Arrasheed Azad||9th April 2016||Jamia Imam Anwar, Deoband|
|16.||Haram constituents in present food products||Dr. Zul Fiqar Arrasheed Azad||9th April 2016||Darul Uloom Zakaria Deoband|
|17.||Hinduism, its organisations and their modus operandi||Janab Abdur Rashid Agwan||9th April 2016||Darul Uloom Zakaria, Deoband|
|18.||Evolution of Islamic Fiqh with reference to the services of four Imams||Dr. Mohd Akram Nadvi||20th July, 2016||Lecture Hall IFA|
|19.||The curriculum for Dawah and Training in the light of the books of Allama Badiuzzaman Saeed Norsi||Dr. Ahmad Mustafa Sabri Turky||17th Oct, 2016||Lecture Hall IFA|
|20.||The unity and disparity on the Hijri Calendar-an overview||Abdul Lateef, S. Usman, Irshad Seth, Ahmad||6th Nov 2016||Lecture Hall IFA|
|21.||The objections to Islam by the West||Professor Ibrahim Moosa, Indiana, America||8th Jan 2017||Lecture Hall IFA|
|22.||The status of the currency, legally historically and as per the shariah||Dr. Hifzur Rab, Allahabad||21st Jan, 2017||Lecture Hall IFA|
|23.||The Creation of the Human in the light of the Quran||Dr. Ehsan Qasim Assalehi, Turkey||18th Feb, 2017||Lecture Hall IFA|
|24.||Iraq-Past, Present and Future||Dr. Asad Saleh||15th April, 2017||Lecture Hall IFA|
|25.||Introduction to important books written on Islam in America in the 21st century||Professor Ibrahim Moosa, Indiana, America||29 Oct. 2017||Lecture Hall IFA|
|26.||The future of dialogue with religions Electronic Currency - An Introduction||Dr. Ataullah Siddique, Sheikh Faisal Ahmad M||12 Dec. 2017||Lecture Hall IFA|
|27.||Sunni Institutions & Prominent Scholars in Iran||Dr. Obaidullah Ismaeel, Zahidan, Iran||19-Jan 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|28.||Modern Economics, Current Currency, Financing & Methods of Trade: Introduction & Analysis||Dr. Waqar Anwar||30 Jan- 2018||Darul Uloom Waqf, Deoband|
|29.||India’s Political System, the Constitution of India & the Muslim Minority||Dr. Arshi Khan||4 Feb 2018||Darul Uloom Waqf, Deoband|
|30.||The Great Mosque of Imam Azam (In Iraq): Its History and Services||Dr. Ismaeel Abbas Al- Jameeli||14 Feb 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|31.||Approaches of the current media||Ml. Obaidullah Asadi||22 Feb 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|32.||Introduction of the Muslim historian||Ml. Khalid Saifullah Rahmani, Ml. Ateeq Ahmad Bastawi||9 March 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|33.||Opportunities and benefits for the graduates of the madrasas in modern learning places||Ml. Ateeq Ahmad Bastawi||15 July 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|34.||Doctor Fuad Sizgeen and his Academic Works||Dr. Razi ul Islam Nadwi, Dr. Mushtaq Tijarwi, Dr. Waris Mazhari, Dr. Ozair Shams||28th July, 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|35.||Importance of contemplation, deliberation and intellect: In the light of the Quran and the Sunnah||Ml. Khalid Saifullah Rahmani||13 August 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|36.||The Invitation of Allama Iqbal to rejuvenation of Islamic Thought||Prof. Abdul Haq, Prof Tawqir Ahmad Khan||15th Sept. 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|37.||Allama Shibli in the light of his thoughts||Prof. Muhsin Usmani Nadwi, Mr. Ziauddeen Naiyer||19th Sept., 2018||Maahad Al aali Hyderabad|
|38.||Introduction to International Institutions||Dr. Syed Hasnain Ahmad Nadwi||20th Sept., 2018||Maahad Al aali, Hyderabad|
|39.||Latest Systems of governance and politics of the west||Mr. Syed Islamuddin Mujahid||23rd Sept., 2018||Maahad Al aali, Hyderabad|
|40.||The Services of Imam Syed Muhammad Ali Mungeri||Maulana Ateeq Ahmad Bastawi||2nd Oct., 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|41.||The Moral Aspects of the Personality of the Messenger of Allah||Dr. Ehsan Qasim Salehi||1st Nov., 2018||Lecture Hall IFA|
|42.||Contemporary Issues & their Solutions||Ml. Khalid Saifullah Rahmani||31 Jan 2019||Darul Uloom Waqf, Deoband|
|43.||Islam & Muslims in Australia: Problems & Situations||Dr. Syed M. Anas Nadvi||2 March 2019||Lecture Hall IFA|
|44.||Philosophy & Prominent Muslim Philosophers||Dr. Waris Mazhari||7 Sep 2019||Lecture Hall IFA|
|45.||Reality of Al-Quds & Al Aqsa Mosque Today||Sheikh Sameer Saeed||14 Sept 2019||Lecture Hall IFA|
|46.||Building the Human Personality in the Light of Quranic Verses||Dr. Moneer Dawood Toraan||29 Oct 2019||Lecture Hall IFA|
|47.||Recent Changes in Europe as well as Upcoming Research & Education on Islam in Europe||Dr. Ataullah Siddiqi||4 Nov 2019||Lecture Hall IFA|
|48.||Turkey’s Genius Dr. Fowad Cezgin & his Great Scholarly Works||Dr. Raziul Islam Nadvi||14 Dec 2019||Lecture Hall IFA|
|49.||Women’s financial rights and the current social situation||Mufti Ahmad Nadir Qasmi||10 Oct. 2020||Lecture Hall IFA|
|50.||English Translation of the Holy Quran - Problems and Solutions||Dr. Qamruddin Qasmi||24 Oct. 2020||Lecture Hall IFA|
|51.||Sira Rasool and the current Muslim society||Prof. Junaid Haris||31 October 2020||Lecture Hall IFA|
|52.||Impact of the power change in America on the politics of the West Asia||Dr. Mohammad Arshad||14 November 2020||Lecture Hall IFA|
|53.||Indian judicatory and its system||Syed Inaamuddin Daoudi||8 December 2020||Al Mahadul Aali Patna|
|54.||Personality building: In the light of the Quran and the Sunnah||Ml. Mohammad Obaidullah Asadi||10 December 2020||Al Mahadul Aali Patna|
|55.||Minorities in India: their issue and rights||Syed Arshad Jamal,Syed Taiyab Palki Wala,Syed Imtiyaz Ahmad||20 December 2020||Darul Uloom, Mau|
|56.||Issues of the women in employments||Prof. Maoud Alam Falahi, Ml. Ahmad Ilyas Nomani||21 December 2020||Marwa Educational Foundation Lucknow|
|57.||Bihar assembly election: its impact and Muslims planning||Ml. Sanaulhuda Qasmi||26 December 2020||Al Mahadul Aali, Patna|
In the field of Translation:
A. Translation of Mausua Fiqhia Kuwaitiya in Urdu 45 Valiums
B. Translation of the Maqasid-e-Shariya Books (From Arabic into Urdu):
- List of Objectives of Sharia (3 Volumes) (Dr Kamal Imam).
- Objective of Sharia (Dr Salim Al-Awa).
- Simplified Guide in Objective of Sharia (Dr Hashim Kamali).
- Objective of Sharia: A Reader for Beginners (Dr Jasir Awdah).
- Objective of Sharia (Dr Jasir Awdah).
- Concept of Objectives of Imam Ibn Aashoor (Dr Ahmad Raisooni).
- Role of Objectives (Dr Salim Alawa).
- General Objectives of Islamic Sharia (Dr Yusuf Hamid Al-alim).
- Jurisprudence of Objectives (Dr Jasir Awdah).
- Towards Accelerating of Objectives of Sharia (Dr Jamaluddin Atiya).
- Rules of Objectives of Imam Shatibi (Dr Abdurrehman Ibrahim Al-Kilani).
- Objectives of Sharia relating to Financial Dispositions (Dr Izzuddin bin Zaghibah).
- Discipline of Sharia Objectives (Dr Nooruddin Mukhtar al-Khadimi).
Note:-These books have been mentioned here for only examples, there are other books, which have been written by the Academy around the objectives.
C . Urdu translation of Books of the Contemporary Islamic Scholars on the rights of women:
- Participation of Women by Dr Wasfi Aashoor.
- Freedom of Women by Sheikh Abu Shuqqah.
- Fatawa of Qarzai as to Women.
- Freedom of Women by Dr Ammarah.
- Center of Women in Islamic Way of Life by Qarzawi.
- Women Issues by Sheikh Muhammad Ghazali.
- Political Jurisprudence of Women by Dr Iqbal Mutawwa.
(These books have been mentioned as example, there are other books also which have been translated by the Academy on the women Issues).
D. Urdu translation of Books on Contemporary Jurisprudence:
- Jurisprudence of Minorities by Dr Yusuf Alqarzawi.
- Jurisprudence of Minorities by Dr Salah Sultan.
- Jurisprudence of Minorities by Dr Jamal Atiya.
- Reasons of Differences in Fatawa by Dr Yusuf Alqarzawi.
- Insurance System by Dr Mustafa al-Zarqa.
- Factors of capacity and flexibility in Sharia by Dr Qarzawi.
- Islamic Reform by Dr Abdul Hameed.
- Islamic Religious Education between renewal and stagnation.
E . Translation of Research Papers and Articles in Urdu:
- Consequences of Prejudice in Methodology of Finding out the Objectives by Dr Hani Ahmad.
- Islamic Unity by Dr Adnan Qattan.
- Ways to take advantage from Crises.
- Renewal of Islamic Jurisprudence by Dr Wahba Zuhaili.
F. Translation of 20 Academic Books in English, Hindi and Arabic
- Water Resources.
- Education of Islamic Economics.
- Jurisprudential Decisions.
- Medical Issues.
- Sale by Installments.
- Contemporary Issues.
- World Peace.
- Shares and Companies.
- Environmental Issues.
- Social Issues.
- Reasons of Differences in Fatawa.
- Condition in Marriage.
- Human Cloning
- Slaughter by Machines.
- Forced Marriage.
- Development of Waqf.
- Guardianship in Marriage.
- Economic Development of Indian Muslims.
- Women in the age of prophesy.
Note: These have been mentioned as example, there are other books to translated on different topics.
Preparation of the Other Encyclopedia
Encyclopedia of Indian Fuqha in Urdu 28 Century including 46 Indian Faqeeh.
In the field of Printing and Publishing:
Publication of Jurisprudential books exceeding 200 in number.
Tens of booklets, papers and reports have been published on different topics to distribute in the workshops, camps and seminars with the publication of collection of research papers and essays on the occasion of seminars and others and to enhance the publication and printing activities, the Academy established “IFA Publications”, which published more than 350 books and more than 60 manuscripts are ready for the publication and this organization has been registered legally, it functions in the field of publication and distribution under the guidance of the Academy.
In the field of studies and research:
The Academy turned to preparing intellectual and jurisprudential studies in cooperation with the researchers and intellectuals as it prepared jurisprudential researches to develop the potentials of the authors and researcher to encourage them and in this field, the Academy has made achievements reaching 30 studies and researches in number.
In the field of researching 2 manuscripts – Sinwanul Qaza and Mukhtarat-al-Nawazil have been printed and distributed and there are other manuscripts also which were researched for example “Kitab-al-Tajnees”.
In the field of Intellectual Cooperation with international institutions and universities:
There is an academic cooperation with the International Union of Muslim Scholars and International Institute for Fatawa in the University of Islamic Sciences in Malaysia, International Institute of Islamic Thought, ESESCO, Center for Research Excellence in University of Muhammad Saud, Center for Islamic Research in Turkey and Center of Jumatul Majid, European Committee of Ifta and Research and international jurisprudential institutes.
Achievements in cooperation with University Researchers:
The Academy cooperates with university researchers particularly in the department of Islamic studies and Arabic languages in different Indian universities in selection of topics of research for doctorate and in furnishing information about the research materials in the field of ifta.
Achievements publication of Academy books in other country:
- 32 Urdu Books in Pakistan
- 40 Arabic & English Books in Lebanon
- 4 English Books in Malaysia
- 7 Arabic Books in Egypt
- 1 Arabic Books in Saudi
- 1 English Books in Qatar
- 1 English Books in America
Participation of Academy in International Conferences
- 20 Participation in Saudi
- 5 Participation in Turkey
- 4 Participation in Qatar
- 4 Participation in Malaysia
- 2 Participation in Pakistan
- 3 Participation in UAE
- 2 Participation in USA
- 2 Participation in UK
- 4 Participation in South Africa
- 5 Participation in Iran
- 1 Participation Hong Kong
- 1 Participation Maldives
- 1 Participation in Nepal
- 1 Participation In Jordan
Academic Cooperation with the International Organization and Academies:
There are agreement and memorandum of understanding between IFA and others like IIIT, Esesco, Imam Saud University, ISAR (Turkey), Markaz-e-Juma Al Majid (UAE), European Ifta Committee, Higher Committee of Islamic Affairs Turkey, Darul Ifta Eygept, and International Fatwa Center Malaysia, Center of Legal Studies Bangladesh.
Cooperation with the University Ph.D Scholars:
IFA is providing academic and research material to the research scholars of different universities in India and outside India specially of Ph.D level.