IFA Publications was established in the year 2008 as a business hub to gain profit and thus a financial source for Islamic Fiqh Academy. Till now, Publication has published almost 125 Books on different topics as well as in different languages.
About 9 books in English, 111 books in Urdu, 2 Books in Hindi and 4 in Arabic have been published till now.
Participations in Different Exhibitions/Books Fairs/Seminars/Conferences etc in various parts of India:
Though a newcomer, IFA Publication has received the pleasure of participating in various International Exhibitions of India, some of them are listed below:
- 19th International Fiqhi Seminar organized by Islamic Fiqh Academy (India.
Venue: Jamia Mazhar-e-Sadat, Hansot, Gujarat
Dated: 12th February – 15th February’ 2010
- A Stall was also put up at a seminar organized by South Asian Minorities Lawyers Association (SAMLA) that received the opportunity of interacting with the Judges and Senior Advocates of India.
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Opp. Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, India
Dated: 18th July’ 2010
- A Stall was put up at a Conference organized by of Jamaat-e-Islami Hind.
Venue: Jamaat-e-Islami Hind Campus Ground, New Delhi, India
Dated: 04th November – 07th November’ 2010
- 11th All India Kitab Mela organized by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL), an autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, setup to promote, develop and propagate Urdu Language and Urdu Education.
Venue: Nehru Ground, Adjacent to Ansari Auditorium, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India
- 20th International Fiqhi Seminar organized by Islamic Fiqh Academy (India).
Venue: Jamia Uloomul Furqania, Rampur, Uttar Pradesh
Dated: 05th March –07th March’ 2011
- 13th All India Kitab Mela organized by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, an autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, setup to promote, develop and propagate Urdu Language and Urdu Education.
Venue: Saboo Siddique Polytechnic Ground, Byculla, Mumbai
Dated: 14th January – 22nd January’ 2012
This Kitab Mela has a treasure trove of more than 60,000 titles by 100 major Urdu Publishers of India. A huge turnout that comprised of students, teachers, professionals and book lovers are seen flipping through the pages of their favorite tomes.
- 20th International World Book Fair organized by National Book Trust, India an autonomous organization.
Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Date: 25th February – 04th March’ 2012
This much awaited event, with a reputation of being the largest and most prestigious publishing event in the Afro-Asian region, it is a get-together of the veritable Who’s Who of the multi-lingual and multi-cultural Indian publishing Industry with participation from all major publishing houses of the globe.
- 21st International Fiqhi Seminar organized by Islamic Fiqh Academy (India).
Venue: Jamia Islamia Banjari, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Dated: 03rd March – 05th March’ 2012
You can reach us @
161-F, Jogabai, P.O. Box 9708, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110 025
O: +91 (11) 26981327